4 bedroom detached house for salePilgrims Place, Littlebourne Road, Canterbury, Kent
LAST CHANCE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS TO STAMP DUTY, MOVING COSTS, LEGAL FEES OR EVEN YOUR DEPOSIT!*
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - YOU COULD BUY THIS HOME WITH JUST A 5% DEPOSIT!
Plots 41 and 58 are the final Maxwell's to be released at Pilgrims Place, a viewing of this completed family home is strongly recommended since both have gardens which are amongst the largest on the developement! Plot 41 is ready to move into and has carpets fitted and turf laid.
A popular choice for families is this 4 bedroom house featuring Lounge (16'1 x 11'11), Dining Room (12'3 x 10'), Kitchen Breakfast Area (19'1 x 12'1), Study (8'10 x 6'7), w.c. and understairs storage cupboard. Upstairs accommodation comprises of Bedroom 1 (17'5 x 10'3) with en-suite shower room, Bedroom 2 (14'5 x 10'9), Bedroom 3 (12'1 x 12'1), Bedroom 4 (10'6 x 6'10) and family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
* Contemporary fitted kitchen units with complimentary work surfaces
* Integrated double fan assisted electric oven
* Fully Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer
* TV satellite digital and FM system point
* Gas fired central heating
* 10 year NHBC warranty
For more information on this select development and how Help to Buy and Assisted Move can get you moving into a brand new home please contact our marketing suite which is open 7 days a week 10am - 5pm.
Please note: Internal images show images from a previous Maxwell show home
*Terms & Conditions apply to all incentives and Help to Buy - please ask for more details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ASH170018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.