3 bedroom apartment for sale3 Bedroom Apartment at Silver Quarter, Clarkson Road London E16 1HE
- Excellent transport links
- Integrated appliances included
- Landscaped garden areas
- Parking available
- High quality specification and finish
- Centralised Heating System
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - SHARED OWNERSHIP
This stunning 2 bedroom apartment offers a high quality specification, with features such as stone worktops and Zanussi integrated appliances to the kitchen, Hansgrohe brassware in the bathroom, en suite to the master bedroom and smooth matt white painted walls and ceilings throughout.
It is easy to discover the rest of the capital, with the City, Docklands, Stratford and Canary Wharf all minutes away via the tube*.
Times taken from Canning Town Station*
* Journey times are taken from tfl.gov.uk and are approximate only
To be eligible for this development you will need to;
* Not currently own any other property.
* Have a household income of £90,000 or less
* Live or work in an East London Sub Region
Silver Quarter is an exciting new development which offers of a selection of contemporary 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in the heart of one of London's most up and coming areas. Just a stone's throw away from Canning Town Station, Silver Quarter forms part of a regeneration project of Canning Town and Custom House, offering modern, high quality housing at an affordable price. From the streamlined fitted kitchens to bold, modern bathrooms, open plan living areas and private outdoor spaces, Silver Quarter offers you everything you need from a new home.
Marketing Suite Opening Times
Monday 10:00 to 17:00
Thursday 10:00 to 17:00
Friday 10:00 to 17:00
Saturday 10:00 to 17:00
Sunday 10:00 to 17:00
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69289652.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.