3 bedroom house for saleThe Denver at The Springs at The Springs, Campsall Road, Askern, DN6 0BT
- Detached 3 bedroom home
- Corner 'L' shape style
- En Suite to Bedroom 1
- Large downstairs WC
- Contemporary bathroom with Procelanosa tiles
- Storage facilities on ach storey.
- French doors onto a rear garden from the Kitchen and Lounge
- Feature staircase
- 1140 SqFt (105.9SqM)
- Lifetime Homes - Future proof mobility features included
The Denver is a charming 3 bedroom detached "L" shape family home bursting with superb features throughout. The entrance hallway features a large cloakroom and seperate storage cupboard, a perfect place to hide those essentials. A good sized lounge has french doors leading onto the garden. The fully fitted Kitchen Dining room is fantastic for family meals and social gatherings with another pair of french doors leading out onto the garden. Upstairs features a family sized bathroom and storage cupboard off the landing. All Bedrooms have been extremely well thought through with space and light in mind. Bedroom 2 is a fantastic double bedroom, Bedroom 3 is a good size next to the bathroom. Bedroom 1 in The Denver has a convenient store room plus a splendid En suite comprising of Shower Cubicle, pedestal and toilet.
The Denver on this development is available through the Government backed Help to Buy scheme*.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for mo...
- Kitchen / Dining - 5504mm x 4005mm or 18'1" x 13'2"
- Lounge - 3495mm x 4537mm or 11"6 x 14'11"
- W.C - 1455mm x 1838mm or 4'9" x 6'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3946mm x 4005mm or 12'11" x 13'2"
- En-Suite - 1014mm x 2636mm or 3'4" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4434mm x 2857mm or 14'7" x 19'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3495mm x 2600mm or 11'6" x 8'6"
- Bathroom - 2351mm x 2150mm or 7'9" x 7'1"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 265_3_18_100733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.