2 bedroom house for saleThe Arran at Broomview, Edinburgh at Broomview, Broomhouse Road, Edinburgh, EH11
- Stylish two bedroom home
- Fitted kitchen and utility room - handy for every day life
- Convenient downstairs W.C
- Creative storage space under the stairs - making use of every inch of your home
- Two storage spaces upstairs
- Two good-sized airy bedrooms
- Help to Buy and Easymove available
- Fantastic location close to local amenities
The Arran at Broomview is a stylish and modern two bedroom home, perfect for first time buyers.
This beautiful two bedroom home offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home.
The ground floor features a stylish and comfortably sized lounge with a resourceful storage space under the stairs, a contemporary, light and airy kitchen / dining and a handy utility room, ideal for modern day living. A convenient downstairs W.C completes the ground floor.
The first floor boasts two good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and two creative storage spaces.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 3120 x 3254 or 10'3" x 10'8"
- Lounge - 4447 x 3374 or 14'7" x 11'1"
- W.C - 1660 x 1080 or 5'5" x 3'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 2620 x 4478 or 8'7" x 14'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2742 x 4478 or 9'0" x 14'8"
- Bathroom - 2070 x 2260 or 6'9" x 7'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 810_2_19_100590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.