3 bedroom house for saleThe Aurora at The Springs at The Springs, Campsall Road, Askern, DN6 0BT
- Detached 3 bedroom home
- Large downstairs WC
- Contemporary bathroom with Porcelanosa tiles
- Storage facilities on each storey
- French doors onto a rear garden from the lounge
- 1040 SqFt (96.5SqM)
- Lifetime Homes - Future proof mobility features
The Aurora is an enchanting 3 bedroom detached home sure to be favored by all types of buyers. A spacious lounge runs the full depth of this home with French doors leading out onto the garden. A roomy, modern kitchen diner awaits, with rear access to the garden and a storage cupboard for hiding those essentials. A large cloakroom completes the ground floor. Upstairs, The Aurora has a rear central landing with window allowing natural light to filter through. Bedroom 1 and 2 are both double rooms. Bedroom 3 is a comfortable size. The family bathroom adjacent to Bedroom 1 completes this stunning detached home.
The Aurora on this development is available through the Government backed Help to Buy scheme*.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of these schemes
Plot 216 The Aurora at The Springs
Full price £174,995 is the EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% £139,995 using the government backed HELP TO...
- Kitchen / Dining - 3090mm x 4455mm or 10'2" x 14'7"
- Lounge - 3645mm x 5995mm or 12"0 x 19'8"
- W.C - 1883mm x 1429mm or 6'2" x 4'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4207mm x 4177mm or 13'10" x 13'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3645mm x 4177mm or 12'0" x 13'8"
- Bathroom - 1975mm x 2149mm or 6'6" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2505mm x 3025mm or 8'3" x 9'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 265_3_57_101880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.