3 bedroom house for saleThe Roxburgh at Earlybraes at Earlybraes, Hallhill Road, Glasgow, G33
- Spacious and contemporary three bedroom home
- Open kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Light, airy living space with a bay window
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Energy efficient; PV solar panels
- Close to local amenities
The Roxburgh is a fantastic new spacious and airy housing design, based over three floors. This home offers luxurious family accommodation with energy efficient PV solar panels at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen / dining area with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary living room boasting a fabulous bay window and a convenient downstairs W.C.
The first floor features two ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom to complete the floor. The second floor is dedicated to the superb master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2730mm x 4508mm or 8'11" x 14'9"
- Lounge - 4385mm x 3435mm or 14'5" x 11'3"
- W.C - 1019mm x 1908mm or 3'4" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 2674mm x 4508mm or 8'9" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2870mm x 2338mm or 9'5" x 7'8"
- Bathroom - 2029mm x 2338mm or 6'8" x 7'8"
- Lobby - 1787mm x 2081mm or 5'10" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 5528mm x 4508mm or 18'2" x 14'9"
- En-Suite - 1953mm x 2302mm or 6'5" x 7'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 807_3_58_101284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.