2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Canford at Rowan Garth, Redcar Road, Redcar, TS10

Sold STC £97,500

Property Description

Key features

  • Living / dining room
  • Fitted kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven
  • Ground floor w/c
  • Off street parking
  • Turfed garden
  • Fencing to all sides
  • Gas central heating
  • Double glazing
  • Carbon monoxide and smoke alarms

Full description

About Shared Ownership

Available through the Shared Ownership scheme from £32,500 for a 25% share. The maximum initial share is 75% for £97,500.

The government scheme is aimed at helping buyers get onto the property ladder with a lower deposit and smaller mortgage compared to buying outright. With shared ownership you only need to afford to buy part of a property, not all of it.

When you buy with shared ownership you buy a share of the property based on what's affordable for you. You then pay rent on the remaining value of the property. For example, you could buy a 47% share of the property, and pay us rent for the remaining 53%. Contact us for more information on this fantatsic scheme.

About the Area

Rowan Garth is located off Redcar Road close and offers a great location close to both Redcar town centre as well Marske-by-the-Sea.

Close to Redcar beach, Rowan Garth is the perfect location to enjoy our beautiful coast. The Esplanade that runs alongside the beach, features a boating lake, cafés, amusement arcades and the Redcar Beacon - an 80ft high building that provides panoramic views over the seafront.

Redcar also boasts a main shopping district centered around the High Street, which is home to a variety of big brand stores, independent retailers and a weekly market. Nearby sporting venues include Redcar Racecourse, Cleveland Golf Club and Redcar Cricket Club. Redcar and Cleveland Leisure and Community Heart also offers a range of facilities, including swimming pools, a sports hall, gym and dance studio.

With the seaside resort of Saltburn, and the inland town of Guisborough only a few miles away there is plenty to explore in the surrounding area.

Excellent road and rail connect Redcar with major towns and cities in the region. The A1085 links to the A66 for Middlesbrough, Darlington, the A1 and the A19. There are also regular rail links to Saltburn, Middlesbrough and further afield.

Please note photos are from a 3 bed property on a previous phase.


More information from this developer

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
05 January 2018

Nearest stations

  • Longbeck (0.6 mi)
  • Marske (1.1 mi)
  • Redcar East (1.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Thirteen Group

Redcar Road, Redcar, TS10

01642 268011 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Longbeck (0.6 mi)
  • Marske (1.1 mi)
  • Redcar East (1.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Thirteen Group

Redcar Road, Redcar, TS10

01642 268011 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 2bed_75. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thirteen Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.