|% Change in month||% Change Past Year||Ave house price|
- Christmas is 98 days away but average time on the market is 94 days, so buyers and sellers need to get serious now if they are to tie up a deal before the festive season;
- first-time buyer stamp duty relief is due to finish on 25th March 2012.
- new sellers again at 23,000 per week as lack of confidence and inability to move remains;
- prices up by 2.5% in three years, compared with 16.4% in the previous three year period;
- unsold stock per estate agency branch still stuck in the high 70s.