The Ramada Grand Caymanian Resort
The Ramada Grand Caymanian Resort in the Cayman Islands, the first and only resort to grace the shores of Grand Cayman’s majestic North Sound Lagoon, is one of the Cayman Island’s premier hotels.
The resort comprises 92 two-bedroom units, all with large balconies for enjoying the stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, and is located adjacent to The North Sound Golf Club at Safe Haven, Grand Cayman.
The Ramada Grand Caymanian Resort provides you with an incredible opportunity to generate significant wealth through capital appreciation, together with a secured rental return of 10% per annum for 2 years, followed by an anticipated rental return of between 5% and 7% for every year thereafter. If you combine this with the very attractive tax benefits of the Cayman Islands and tax-efficient ownership by purchasing through a company, you have one of the best investment opportunities around.The project has been incredibly well packaged with the end purchaser in mind; all contracts, management solutions, licenses and planning are in place prior to sale of the resort.
- The only development on the beautiful North Sound Lagoon in the Caribbean Sea;
- Two year, 10% guaranteed rental return is bank guaranteed.The outstanding amounts due to the investor are held on deposit until the 24- month term has finished and the investors have been paid their full guaranteed return amount;
- Prices from $535,000 for 2-bedroom beachfront property;
- No VAT,Wealth Tax, Capital Gains Tax or Income Tax;
- 10% per annum return held in ESCROW*;
- No Maintenance Fees, No Management Fees, No Service Charges;
- One-time payment of 7.5% Stamp Duty;
- Fully SIPP compliant, approved by Montpelier Group.
*ESCROW simply means a legal agreement in which your secured ROI is deposited into safekeeping under the trust of a neutral third party (escrow agent) pending satisfactory completion of the contract.
For more information, contact us now.
You may also like these related posts:
- What is the Leaseback concept?
- French property owners set to enjoy glamour of Monaco grand prix
- Property in France’s ski resort of Val Thorens caters for all abilities
- Grand stuff for Florida property seekers
- A British feel comes to property in France’s famous ski resort