1 property found
Now eligible for the National Register, Old Manse was built in 1868 by Rev. Isaac W. K. Handy, author of an acclaimed Civil War journal and Pastor of Orange Presbyterian Church. Frame construction with a standing seam metal roof, this is a lovely center hall colonial situated on 46 acres inside t... More details ›
Marketed by Jos. T. Samuels, Inc., Charlottesville.