• We are a well established boutique agency serving the prime residential areas of Dublin from our high profile offices in Dublin 4, Foxrock & Dalkey.
• The same team of senior sales agents will handle all aspects of your sale from the initial meeting to the successful closing. We pride ourselves in knowing your property and area inside out.
• Superior presentation. We believe that our advertising and individually tailored brochures speak for themselves. We pride ourselves on being the best in the business.
• We are independently owned and operate with professional and committed teams with many years of experience in their local areas in Sales, Acquisitions, Lettings and Property Management
• We believe that Hunters will help you to get the best possible price when selling or renting your home.
• At Hunters Estate Agent we promise to deliver exceptional service to our customers through our professional, energetic and empathic people. We work continuously to ensure each of our clients' unique needs are understood, valued and delivered upon.
• We strongly believe in quality customer care with regular feedback to you through every step of the campaign.
• We specialise in conscientious sales management and keep our clients regularly apprised of all developments; liaising with all parties to ensure a quick, smooth and hassle-free sale.
• Extensive database of buyers matched to your property through our state of the art computer system.
Hunters staff are chosen not just for their expertise in the Dublin market, but for the added value they provide in the process of selling your property. Well presented, intelligent, and naturally warm, it is the ease and speed at which buyers trust our agents that allows them to successfully sell your property. And because we know that negotiating an offer is not the end of a sale but where the hard work really begins, our sales teams are constantly available, so that together we can overcome any challenges that arise.
Let us take the hassle out of selling, call or email our dedicated negotiators now to request a complimentary valuation.