O’Connor Properties is an independent, family-run estate agency, dedicated to providing a highly personal, professional & friendly service, drawing on more than 10 years experience in the Greek property market.
We believe there is no substitute for experience, and our many years of work in the local market ensures a service which is second to none.
Our aim is to offer you, our customers, the best possible service and excellent value for money.
• We offer advice on cheap flights and the best way to get here.
• Upon request we book you into the kind of accommodation you would like.
• We drive you to as many properties and villages as you wish, giving you information on the properties, as well as on the area (history of the area, cultural features etc).
• Not only do we help you choose your “dream-property”,
• assist you with all the legal matters and purchasing procedure,
• help you open a bank account,
• but we can also offer you advice on any other matter such as
• health and house insurance,
• transfers of funds, pensions, etc
• transportation of your furniture (companies and legal advice),
• best shops,
• restaurants, and
• the “know how” of the area you wish to purchase a property.
• We can also introduce you to some excellent English speaking architects, who have their own crews of builders, plumbers, electricians, etc, and who have the experience of restoring old stone houses to their former glory, or building new houses for you.
• We can introduce you to English speaking lawyers that can help you through the purchasing procedure, in fact you have to do nothing, they do it all. This means that the property can be signed over to you in your absence and it is not necessary for you to be present.
Your lawyer will draw a deposit agreement in both languages between you and the vendor.
He/she will arrange everything else, Greek Inland Revenue, Public Notary, Registry Office etc on your behalf.
Your lawyer will then have the deeds translated into your own language, and sent to you by courier.
There are a great number of highly satisfied clients who will be more than willing to share with you their experience of buying through our company or their building or renovating experience. Their e-mail addresses or telephone numbers are available upon request.
Press releases and T.V. coverage of the O’Connor Real Estate in Greece.
This includes extracts re. our company from highly reputed magazines and newspapers, such as:
“A Place in the Sun magazine”
October issue 2010 (2 pages case study)
“House Hunters in the Sun” issue January/February 2006.
“Homes Overseas” July 2005 issue, and a 3-page article in April 2003 issue.
“The daily Telegraph” 17/07/04
“The Times” 14/11/05, 6/6/03, and 2001.
“World of Property”,
“International Living” April 2003,
the supplement of “The Evening Standard” 3rd October 2001,
as well as many regional Newspapers such as
“The Journal” June 16 2001,
The Evening Chronicle” June 19 2001,
and others in Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester, etc.
“Greek house hunters” August 2011
“House Hunters International” Spring 2010, August 2009
“A Place In The Sun” Channel 4, September 2004 & 2002
“The Richard And Judy Show” Channel 4, 2003.
Chris and Mary O'Connor
Verga, 24100 Kalamata, Greece
Tel and Fax: 0030 27210 96614
mobile: 0030 6977 52 40 39
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by O'Connor Properties, Switzerland. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.