Via Vecchia Realty Ltd works in collaboration with the best local licensed Italian real estate agents to bring you a great selection of Italian homes. From grand historical palazzos, to charming stone country houses or a simple 'pied a terre' with stunning views, we can help you find your own dream home in Italy.
We have a great relationship with a variety of reliable local builders, geometras and architects who can, at your request, provide obligation-free quotations for restoration and renovation work. We also have a network of highly experienced craftsmen - builders, tilers, carpenters, electricians , plumbers and art restorers etc we can introduce you to. Potential purchasers are welcome to view examples of stunning restorations and workmanship.
Via Vecchia Realty and affiliated companies are proud to offer a package of additional services to facilitate all aspects of the purchase and restoration of Italian property by overseas clients including:
• Introduction to trusted professionals - including lawyers, geometras, structural engineers, architects and interior designers. All the ‘right’ people to ensure your experience is a positive and enjoyable one.
• Project management of restoration, redecoration and other building works
• Provision of progress reports by email, telephone or Skype as to the status of building works, redecoration and restorations carried out by any builder or tradesman;
• Housekeeping, property maintenance and cleaning services including stocking your home with your list of essential supplies prior to your arrival;
• Regular inspection of unoccupied properties with written report (often required for insurance purposes);
• The provision of certified translations of documents between English and Italian where required for legal purposes
• Assistance in travel arrangements for property inspections including transfers from/to Rome and Naples airports, local hotel bookings, local car hire, restaurant recommendations and tours of points of interest in the area.
Fees for the above services are determined by an estimate of the work and time involved, following discussion with you as to your requirements. A written binding estimate will be provided for your formal approval in advance of commencement of the work.