3 bedroom house for sale
Greece - Peloponnese, Messinia, Kalamata
like this property?Call 0843 315 1935
- Traditional Village
- Spectacular Views
- Fully Furnished
This property is situated on the edge of the delightful and traditional village of Megali Mandinia, within a couple of minutes walking distance of its tavernas and shop, just a short drive from the sea.
The property overlooks the Gulf of Messini and the City of Kalamata, the capital of the Peloponnese (only 15-20 min. drive away).
Additionally, the spectacular views of the Taygetos mountains (snowcapped in Winter), olive groves and the sea need to be seen to be appreciated.
When not enjoying the views from the house, or the facilities of the village, there are numerous beaches to visit and seaside places in which to eat.
Kalamata’s International Airport is also in close proximity.
SIZE & DESCRIPTION OF THE HOUSE:
This is an individually designed stone house, built in 2002, with separate self-contained accommodation beneath.
The main house, at road level, of approx. 90 m2 comprises:-
• Kitchen/diner with built in cupboards.
• Living room with feature ceiling, glass-fronted wood burner and air conditioning unit
• Two large double bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes, both with air
conditioning units for heating/cooling..
• Bathroom with large walk-in shower, wash-hand basin, WC and built-in floor to
• Balcony overlooking the sea and mountains, accessed from both the kitchen/diner and
also the living room.
The additional accommodation of approx. 45 m2, comprises:-
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with French Doors leading onto a secluded
balcony overlooking the sea.
• Double bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
• Bathroom with large walk-in shower, wash-hand basin and WC.
There is also a large store room in which to keep gardening equipment,
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLOT:
The house is in a walled/fenced plot of around 1,300 m2, on two levels, with olive, lemon, orange, grapefruit, mandarin and almond trees.
Over the last 6 years the yield from the olive trees has averaged 100 kilos of virgin oil per annum.
DISTANCE TO THE SEA:
A 5-min drive to crystal clear sea, and beautiful beach of Santava.
Dramatic views of the sea, the mountains, and the sun-sets.
This house must definitely be viewed in order to be appreciated!
265,000 Euro or nearest offer
O’Connor Properties is an independent, family-run estate agency, dedicated to providing a highly personal, professional & friendly service, drawing on more than 10 years experience in the Greek property market.
We believe there is no substitute for experience, and our many years of work in the local market ensures a service which is second to none.
Our aim is to offer you, our customers, the best possible service and excellent value for money.