2 bedroom apartment for sale
Pizzo Beach Club Apartments, Pizzo, Vibo Valentia, Calabria, ITALY
like this property?Call 01283 792392
This property is available with the following number of bedrooms:
Studios from € 83,440
2 Bedrooms from € 156,240
- Distance to Airport: 5 km
- Distance to Golf: 15 km
- Distance to Beach: 0.5 km
- Distance to Services: On Site
- Completion Date: March 2010
- Swimming pools
- Botanic Gardens
- Tennis Courts
- Football Pitch
- Restaurant and bar
- Forest relaxation area
- Archery range
- Beach Bar
- Rock Climbing
- Mortgages available
The facilities will include a football field, tennis courts, swimming pools, a club house with restaurant and bar as well as botanic gardens with water features and fountains, perfect for relaxing, lazy or active holidays.
Pizzo Beach club is located next door to the world famous Club Med resort. The developers are currently working on a deal with the Club Med operators in order to offer many more facilities for residents of Pizzo Beach Club such as rock climbing, kayaking and sailing as well as many more. In addition, there is scope for increased rental income due to the popularity and lack of accommodation on the Club Med site during the peak season.
Pizzo Calabro is one of the most renowned towns of the Vibo Valentia province on the western coast of Calabria. This wonderful town is situated on the slope of a steep peninsula in the centre of St Eufemia Gulf. This pretty and picturesque town is of medieval origin with the buildings and narrow lanes sloping down towards the sea. Pizzo is also particularly famous for the production of the rare `Zibibbo´ grapes and very good ice-cream, which is call tartufo.
The local landscape is particularly striking, because the green woods of Serre Massif contrast with the unspoilt golden beaches. There are also two important parks: Mongiana Park (a regional park) and Serra San Bruno Park (a forestry park). Then there is an artificial lake, the Angitola, which is interesting for its microclimate.
Pizzo Calabro and the surrounding area offer the typical Calabrian food of excellent quality, prepared with simple ingredients that belong to the tradition. In the costal resort you can taste some dishes based on fish, while in the inland places you can find some dishes based on cultivated mushrooms and first-rate salami. Everything is seasoned with a lot of paprika, of course, which is the emblem of Calabria, since it is valued as a natural preservative, a disinfectant and, as they say, an aphrodisiac too.
- € 3,000 at reservation
- 35% on contract (less reservation fee already paid)
- 10% in October 2008
- 55% on completion
- Up to 70% Mortgages available - Subject to status
FOR MORE DETAILS OF OUR PROPERTIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Here you will also find details of:
- 100% Finance Offers on Selected Properties
- How to ’Refer A Friend’ and Earn Yourself £’s
- FREE Viewing Trips
- Posh Property International Ltd does not claim to be a Financial or Legal Advisor
- Any investment examples are for illustrative purposes only and cannot be guaranteed
More information from this agent
- Catania Fontanarossa (International), 170.9 miles
- Bari Palese (International), 271.5 miles
- Palermo Punta Raisi (International), 273.6 miles
- Capodochino (International), 287.2 miles
- Ciampino (International), 455.7 miles
*Distance calculated 'as the crow flies.' This feature is currently in beta.