Property for sale
Australia - 33 Cobbs Hill Road, BRIDGEWATER 7030
like this property?Call: 0061 3 6234 4701
'Risdon Peppermint' is 31ha of forest and woodland between Dromedary and Bridgewater in the lower Derwent Valley (a 20 minute drive north of the Hobart CBD). The property offers spectacular views of the Derwent River, Mt Dromedary and surrounding forested ridges. It also offers several great house sites and could accommodate a range of recreational and small scale agricultural or pastoral pursuits.
Infrastructure and services
- Legal access via direct frontage to Cobbs Hill Road.
- Several vehicle tracks over the property providing good access to boundaries.
- Shops, schools and community services located 2km away.
- Reticulated water runs close to the entrance off Cobbs Hill Rd and at the southern boundary.
- Overhead power lines run along Cobbs Hill Rd at the northern boundary.
- The property is partly fenced and adjoins an existing private reserve on the neighbouring property.
- Other features include small paddocks, existing sheds and four dams varying in size.
The Risdon Peppermint property adjoins an existing private reserve and has significant conservation values, including an outlying population of Risdon Peppermint, a small area of vulnerable Tasmanian blue gum forest and habitat for several threatened fauna species, including the swift parrot, Eastern Barred Bandicoot and White-bellied Sea Eagle.
Contact our office for full details.
Disclaimer: Photographs and images used may include views of neighbouring properties or views captured from the subject property.