Property for sale
Australia - 107 Downhams Road, RISDON VALE 7016
like this property?Call: 0061 3 6234 4701
This beautiful property climbs from its' road frontage on Downhams Rd to the top of the Basin Hills and is flanked to the north and south by the Meehan Range Nature Recreation Area. With practical and sunny house sites on level land near a large dam at the southern end of the property, this is a great residential lot. Combine this with extensive bush walking opportunities on existing trails on your own land and you have a unique recreational property ... and it offers spectacular views in every direction ... and it's only 15 minutes from the Hobart CBD ... and it's only $129,000!
Infrastructure and Services
- Legal access via 450m of direct frontage to Downhams Rd.
- Domestic power lines along frontage to Downhams Rd.
- Town water connection at property boundary.
- Features also include a dam and some new boundary fencing.
- Primary schools and a high school within 10 minutes drive.
- Shops and services easily accessible at Cambridge, Bellerive and Glenorchy.
The property occupies a key strategic position in the Meehan Range, which has been identified by the TLC as one of six 'focal landscapes' for biodiversity conservation around Tasmania, it contains two threatened forest communities (vulnerable dry Blue Gum forest and rare Risdon Peppermint forest) and habitat for several threatened species, including the endangered Swift Parrot, Masked Owl and Wedge-tailed Eagle.
Contact our office for full details.
Disclaimer: Photographs and images used may include views of neighbouring properties or views captured from the subject property.