8 bedroom country house for sale
Hautefort, Dordogne, South West France
like this property?Call: 03339 395587
- Dating from 1670
- 8 spacious bedrooms
- Grand reception rooms
- South Pavilion recently decorated
- Original stone and marble fireplaces
- Excellent outbuildings 628m2
- Walled garden of 1 hectare
The property is on the edge of a peaceful hamlet, and has a beautiful walled garden. An oak tree planted in the Revolution stands proudly at the front gate. The North and South Pavilions can be occupied independently of the main house. Roof and stonework in excellent condition.
The surrounding region is rich in historic and architectural interest. The nearby village of Hautefort is a delight, dominated by its magnificent 17th century chateau built by the Marquis de Hautefort for his sister who was mistress to Louis XIII.
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 22 miles
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 56.9 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 69 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.