4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Cyprus - Aradippou, Larnaca
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 21869
- Air Condition: Master Room, Kitchen, Bedroom 02.
- Double Glazed
- En suite bathroom: Master Room
- Water softener
- Pressurised water system
- Fireplace: Wood Burn
- Mature garden
- Covered garage: 1
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 3
- Storage Room
- Provision for central heating
- Close to amenities
- Provision for Aircondition
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: Ceramic - Marble
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Laundry room
A very nice four-bedroom semi-detached house, of 200 squares meters, in Aradippou. The area is very progressive. The house is in excellent condition, built with the finest materials, and what it needs is the personal taste of the new owner. It is very spacious. Located in a quiet area, in a cul de sac, and has easy access to all necessary amenities. The location of the house is in a prime area and it is built in a plot of 270 square meters.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 8.4 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 24.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.