2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Cyprus - Kallepia, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 21982
- Double Glazed
- Mountain Views
- Open parking
- Storage Room
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
There's lots of Brits who live in Paphos, that means no language problems. Immerse yourself in the archaeology, history and culture of Pafos and experience at first hand one of the oldest civilisations of the world, famous for the cult of Aphrodite and later for the spread of Christianity. The dream is becoming a reality,Pafos has managed to achieve the most visionary, the most ambitious goal in its modern history: to claim and receive the title of European Capital of Culture 2017. Ancient temples, rock-cut tombs, Roman villas with elaborate floor mosaics, reflect a highly sophisticated society of Paphos.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 14.8 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 95.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.