1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
Cyprus - Oroklini, Larnaca
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 14611
- Double Glazed
- Car Port: 1
- Pool shower
- Close to amenities
- Provision for Aircondition
- Quiet location
- Walking distance to bus service
Spacious one bedroom apartment in Oroklini in Larnaca. The property is located close to all amenities, in a beatiful development with a communal pool for each block.
Larnaca is already very popular for its taverns and restaurants offering fresh fish and traditional Cypriot cuisine, and the upgrades will further enhance this and in addition to restaurants, the area is also home to authentic handicraft workshops where visitors can watch the artists and craftsmen working. The main beach of McKenzie with its fine selection of bars, restaurants and nightclubs are all just a few minutes away and the Finnikoudes is within the same distance offering an array of shops, bars, restaurants and all local amenities.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 7.8 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 14.3 miles
- Pafos (International), 68.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.