2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
Cyprus - Kapparis, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 21496
- Air Condition: Living room, Master bedroom
- Shutters: Throughout
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views: 0.7Km
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Attached to green area
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 1
- Fully furnished
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: Marble
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Walking distance from the sea
- Walking distance to bus service
- Unobstructed sea views
- Title deeds available
This established ground floor apartment boasts sea views from the spacious balcony!
Set on a small complex complete with private underground parking the property has the benefits of being close to the town centre of Paralimni, yet only a few minutes from the beaches of Kapparis. With traditional coloured window frames and shutters adding charm to the block this apartment has the title deeds ready.
The interior is split level which creates a feeling of extra space. The patio is surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers making it the perfect spot for relaxing or al fresco dining. With additional outdoor storage space this apartment would make a great investment!
Many people who work in the tourist resorts of Ayia Napa and Protaras live in Paralimni. Following the invasion in 1974 the town has expanded and is now the administrative centre of the district. The word Paralimni means ?settlement by the lake?. A lot of the newer properties are built around the banks of the lake, which is often dry during the summer months. The town is an excellent base in eastern Cyprus with Protaras and Ayia Napa only 10 minutes away.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 25.2 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 29.8 miles
- Pafos (International), 89.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.