5 bedroom bungalow for sale
Cyprus - Alambra, Nicosia
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 14880
- Air Condition
- Central heating
- Double Glazed
- Mountain Views
- Walk in closet
- En suite bathroom
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Car Port: 2
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Open parking: 10
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Quiet location
- Laundry room
A luxury detached bungalow villa in the peaceful village of Alambra with trees and the mountain next door! The villa is finishing soon and it is being built with high quality materials. There are many extras in the villa including fully installed central heating and air conditioning units, and special sound and heat insulation. The landscaping is included in the price as is everything that you can see in the pictures except any moveable pieces of furniture. So the kitchen, pool, fireplace and more are included. Alambra is a popular village strategically located between Nicosia, Larnaka and Limassol!
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Ercan (Domestic), 18.7 miles
- Larnaka (International), 24.4 miles
- Pafos (International), 89.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.