3 bedroom bungalow for sale
Cyprus - Petra tou Romiou, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 21442
- Air Condition
- Fully furnished
- Roof Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Quiet location
There's lots of Brits who live in Paphos, that means no language problems. Ancient temples, rock-cut tombs, Roman villas with elaborate floor mosaics, reflect a highly sophisticated society of Paphos. The great thing about Paphos is you've got the sea and great beaches with hills, forests and mountains inland, the Akamas is a delight if you like unspoilt countryside. Aphrodite's birthplace, Pafos provides the perfect backdrop, with some of the most beautiful and romantic locations, and with all-year sunshine practically guaranteed, you are certain to have days to remember. Pafos, like every city which receives the title of European Capital of Culture, is becoming the centre of European cultural creative activity.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 14.4 miles
- Larnaka (International), 94 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 94.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.