2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Cyprus - Koili, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 21406
- Double Glazed
- Satellite dish
- Barbeque area
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Stone built
Traditional stone built village house in the center of the beautiful village of Koili renovated about six years ago. The house is two storey with access from the top and the lower level with different entrances offering a private court yard with barbeque. The property has two fireplaces one at the top level and one at the lower level.
The great thing about Paphos is you've got the sea and great beaches with hills, forests and mountains inland, the Akamas is a delight if you like unspoilt countryside. Immerse yourself in the archaeology, history and culture of Pafos and experience at first hand one of the oldest civilisations of the world, famous for the cult of Aphrodite and later for the spread of Christianity.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 29.7 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 96.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.