3 bedroom apartment for sale
Cyprus - Kiti, Larnaca
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 21449
- Air Condition: Throughout
- Shutters: Throughout
- Fly Screens: Throughout
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views: 1.9km
- Mountain Views
- En suite bathroom: Master bedroom
- Pressurised water system
- Car Port: 1
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Flooring type: Ceramic
- Quiet location
- Walking distance to bus service
Spacious three bedroom apartment in Kit, located in a quiet residential area with all the amenities close by. The apartment is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy a quiet residential life close to Larnaca. It is 5 minutes drive from the wonderful beaches of the area, 10 minutes from Larnaca International Airport and 15 from the town centre of Larnaca. Also very near by is the highway, which leads to the capital city of Nicosia and other towns.
Postal address: Parthenon 6, Efrem Court, Apt. 101
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 5.1 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 33.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.