4 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Aradippou, Larnaca
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 22418
- Air Condition: Throughout
- Shutters: Throughout
- Double Glazed
- En suite bathroom: Master Bedroom
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Covered garage: 1
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 1
- Storage Room
- Provision for central heating
- Close to amenities
- Provision for Aircondition
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: Ceramic
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Walking distance to bus service
? Linked Detached four-bedroom modern house, in a progressive and quiet neighborhood Aradippou Town, in Larnaca. It has four spacious bedrooms, which the master bedroom it has its own bathroom. The kitchen is separated from the living room; the plot is 300 square meters, and the covered area of the house is 180 square meters. The house is located a bit outside of the center of the village where all services, the highway, the sea and the airport of the city are close by.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 8.4 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 24.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.