2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale
Cyprus - Tremithousa, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23132
- Air Condition
- Open parking
- Fully furnished
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Title deeds available
Traditional stone built cottage bungalow with title deed in the village of Tremithousa close to the village square five minutes drive to International School and Paphos town center, ten minutes drive to the coast and airport well maintained fully renovated in 2003.
Pafos has something for everyone, whether you are a sun seeker, explorer, or someone looking for a relaxing stess free way of living in a place with great scenery. There's lots of Brits who live in Paphos, that means no language problems.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 29 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 93 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.