3 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Pissouri, Limassol
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23000
- Air Condition
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views
- Mountain Views
- En suite bathroom
- Mature garden
- Car Port
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Fully furnished
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Unobstructed sea views
The villa is located at a very prime location with fantastic sea view .The villa is
about 160 sq. m. and the plot of land of the Villa is more than 500 sq.m. The villa
is consisting of lounge and dining room, a kitchen, a utility room and a visitors
w.c., on the ground floor, staircase leading to the first floor which is consisting of
three bedrooms with an en suite bathroom in the main bedroom, a bathroom and
two bedrooms with covered verandas, space for a non-covered garage on the
one side with a wooden pergola, another wooden pergola at the rear side of the
villa facing the garden, finished landscaped garden and Irrigation system with
automatic programming control. The swimming pool of the villa is 4m.X9m.
kidney shape with walk in steps. The villa is fully furnished.
The graphic Pissouri is perched on the hillside overlooking the sea, in south ?
west Cyprus, 30 km from Lemessos, 30 km from Paphos and 25 km from
Paphos international airport. In 10 minutes' drive you may reach the two golf
courses (Aphrodite Hills and Secret Valley) and last but most important Pissouri
is only 25 km away from the new Limassol Marina. Where this Marina, is
creating new prospects for Limassol area and Cyprus as a whole.
The developments of the property, the hotel resorts, the easy access to the
motorways, the unique location and the spectacular view, has rapidly make
Pissouri the Cote d'Azure of Cyprus.
The traditional square is the hub of Pissouri life with local tavernas serve up good
food and on in summer evenings you may enjoy your lunch or dinner under the
blue sky in the day and under the stars and moon during the night. Pissouri
boasts a magnificent "Millenium" amphitheatre, seating 800, spectacularly set
high up on the edge , with panoramic views towards to the bay.
Pissouri offers all those facilities for the everyday needs, banks, post office,
shops, travel agency, restaurants, traditional tavernas, big supermarkets, etc .
To the south lies the beautiful Bay, where hotels, bars, restaurants and tavernas
contribute to a lively and friendly tourist location. Pissouri beach extends from
Cape Aspro in the west and ends in the area named "Mavrorotsos" at the
eastern end of the beach. Protected by Cape Aspro, with its high vertical cliffs, it
creates an admirable combination of mountain and sea that make it unique. The
coast stretches west along dramatic cliffs to Aphrodite's Rock. During recent years, great attention has been paid to the development of tourism in the area.
Pissouri Bay is awarded with the Blue Flag ( for cleanliness of the seaside and the Mediterranean water)
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 20.5 miles
- Larnaka (International), 88.2 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 90.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.