3 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Frenaros, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 22690
- Air Condition: Throughout
- Fly Screens: Throughout
- Double Glazed
- Mountain Views
- En suite bathroom: Master Bedroom
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Car Port: 1
- Attached to green area
- Pool shower
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 1
- Fully furnished
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: Ceramic
- Quiet location
- Walking distance to bus service
Frenaros is a traditional Cypriot village which hosts a wealth of everyday shopping and dining amenities. It is approximately 10 minutes drive to Paralimni and Ayia Napa with its wonderful beaches and about 40 minutes from Larnaca International Airport.
A modern detached property located in a popular residential location. The property is double glazed throughout with air conditioning units and fly screens to the majority of the accommodation. The ground floor comprises lounge with dining area off, large kitchen and ground floor wc. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master bedroom with shower en-suite facilities plus separate family bathroom and two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. L shaped lounge 6.00 m x 3.40 m (20' x 11')/dining area 2.60 m x 2.40 m (8'6? x 8') with direct access via stable door with fly screen fitted. Double glazed patio doors to front elevation and window to side elevation with fly screens. Air condition unit and lighted ceiling fans. Kitchen 6.00 m x 3.20m (20' x 10'2?) Double glazed patio door to rear elevation and window to side elevation with fly screens. Fitted air conditioning unit. The kitchen has the benefit of fitted units with roll edge laminated work surfaces. The work surface incorporates sink unit with hot and cold mixer tap and single drainer, built in four ring electric halogen hob with extractor hood above and double oven below. There are numerous wall mounted and floor standing fitted units, fitted dish washer and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for tall fridge/freezer units. Ground floor cloakroom with tiled walls, low level wc, wash hand basin and extractor fan. Door leading to marble staircase to first floor. Fitted electric radiator with timer. First floor landing with access to loft space with fitted loft ladder, housing water tank and pump and providing ample storage space. Bedroom One 4.25m x 2.95 m (14' x 9'8?) with double glazed window to rear elevation with fly screen fitted. Fitted electric radiator with timer and air condition unit. Shower En-suite 2.9m x 1.35m (9'6? x 4'6?) with tiled walls and obscure double glazed window to side elevation, electric towel rail heater with timer. Three piece shower suite comprises large shower cubicle with sliding doors, wash hand basin and low level wc. Bedroom Two 3.65 m x 2.95 m (12' x 9'9?) with double glazed patio doors leading to balcony 3m x 1.85m (10' x 6') with fly screen and window to side elevation. Air condition unit. Floor to ceiling 4 door built in wardrobes to the majority of one wall with hanging rails and shelving. Bathroom 2.9 m x 1.65m (9'6? x 5'6?) with obscure double glazed window to side elevation and tiled walls, electric towel rail heater with timer. Bath with shower over and hot and cold mixer tap, low level wc and wash hand basin. Outside Garden to all sides covered in stamped concrete. Car port Cupboard under stairs with electric light. Additional water tank with electric pump. 33 sq m Pergola to full length of rear of the property. Fenced off free standing splash pool Gates leading to fenced off additional rear garden area. The land to the rear of this property is Government owned and cannot be built on.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 33.3 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 41.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.