2 bedroom apartment for sale
Cyprus - Mackenzie, Larnaca
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 21959
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views: 2km
- Water softener
- Attached to green area
- Open parking: 1
- Flooring type: Ceramic
- Walking distance from the sea
Two bedroom apartment in Larnaca, on a main road, towards Mackenzie and the airport of Larnaca. The covered area of the apartment is 100sqm and it has 6sqm covered verandas. It consists of a spacious living room which overlooks the sea and has very spacious bedrooms. It has a title deed.
Larnaca is the third largest town on the island and is one of the most popular coastal resorts in Cyprus and is also home to Cyprus' second busiest port as well as the island's new International Airport. The main beach of McKenzie with its fine selection of bars, restaurants and nightclubs are all just a few minutes away and the Finnikoudes is within the same distance offering an array of shops, bars, restaurants and all local amenities.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 2.4 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 31.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.