3 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Agia Thekla, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23315
- Air Condition: Throughout
- Shutters: Throughout
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views: 0.5 Km.
- En suite bathroom: Master Bedroom
- Pressurised water system
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Pool shower
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 3
- Fully furnished
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: Ceramic
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Walking distance from the sea
- Walking distance to bus service
- Unobstructed sea views
- Automatic Irrigation System
Excellent condition 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms DETACHED VILLA** located on a small private complex in Ayia Thekla only 500 meters from the sea. Accommodation comprises: 3 bedrooms, balconies, family bathroom, separated fitted kitchen, lounge/dining area, downstairs bathroom, large plot with private pool, stamp congrete around villa, and mature gardens. The property has is own private 8x4m pool, lots of open parking room and is key ready, no need to buy anything else. It is located at the end of a Cul-de-Sac attached to a green area, has sea views, mature gardens in fact too many features to list. All white goods, curtains/blinds A/C, fully furnished the lot. Highly recomended for viewing.
The church of Ayia Thekla is one of the oldest spots in the area dating back to the middle ages. It sits in a peaceful setting, fronted by the beautiful turquoise Mediterranean Sea and surrounded by natural flora. A small sandy beach also lies here with a tiny island just of the shore that keeps the waves away. Legend has it that the church over the centuries has suffered severe damage caused by the many armies that conquered the island through time. The church in its present condition dates back to the beginning of the last century.
Recently the area around this historic monument has attracted some residential development due to its attractive setting and climate. During the springtime the area abounds in the natural colours of wild flowers and un-spoilt greenery, which compliments perfectly the rocky coastline. This rare combination of history and natural beauty is considered by many to be the place to live.
Approximatley a few kilometers from the center of Ayia Napa, a ten and 15 minute drive respectively from Paralimni and Protaras and about 20 minutes from Larnaca. Ayia Thekla is perfect for those who seek the privacy and seclusion of a residential area but still want to be within easy reach of the 4 major resorts and towns of the area.
It is hard to believe that this tranquil area is but a five minute drive away from the bustling resort of Ayia Napa, a ten-minute drive from the main town of Paralimni and not even half an hour away from Larnaca Town and it's international airport.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 30.8 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 44.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.