2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale
Cyprus - Liopetri, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23211
- Air Condition: Throughout
- Double Glazed
- Pressurised water system
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 1
- Fully furnished
- Storage Room
- Roof Garden
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Flooring type: Ceramic
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Walking distance to bus service
Located in a quiet area yet walking distance to the centre of the village. Close to amenities such as bank, school, tavernas and shops.
The bungalow boasts an extensive roof terrace, which would be ideal for quiet, al fresco dining or simply just relaxing in the tranquil setting.
Both bedrooms have air conditioning and the master bedroom`s patio doors lead directly onto the terrace.
Tastefully furnished, fully fitted kitchen, open plan dining/living area and bathroom complete this excellent investment opportunity.
`Sip a traditional Cypriot coffee or frappe in one of the village coffee shops and watch the world go by` ? This is how most local residents spend their time in the Eastern villages of Cyprus.
The village centre is home to all the local amenities including shops, banks, schools, bars and tavernas. Liopetri is also famous for the monument of the heros who fought against the British in the Cyprus Liberation war from 1955 to 1959 as well as a few churches which date back to the 12th century.
Down by the river at Potamos Liopetriou there is a small fishing harbour with some delicious fish restaurants where you can sample the day's catch.
The village is located just a 10 minute drive from Ayia Napa and 35 minutes from Larnaca international airport.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 28.2 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 39.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.