3 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Cape Greko, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 22988
- Air Condition: Throughout
- Shutters: Bedrooms
- Fly Screens
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views: 0.2 Km
- En suite bathroom: Master bedroom
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Satellite dish
- Car Port: 1
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Pool shower
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 2
- Fully furnished
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Provision for Aircondition
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: ceramic & parquet
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Walking distance from the sea
- Walking distance to bus service
- Unobstructed sea views
- Automatic Irrigation System
This magnificent Villa is located on the private gated Greko Mare estate, in the beautiful Cape Greko area, just a 2-minute drive to Protaras. The owner has paid great attention to both looks and comfort and the villa immediately gives you a sensation of relaxation. The materials used on the patio integrate perfectly with the surroundings. This property can only be accessed by barrier pin code onto the exclusive private development. The property is also gated with ample off road parking. The main entrance door, at the side of the property, opens into the bright and modern living area. Relax in the cool air conditioning on the large red L shaped sofa. The added touches of top quality furniture, bright canvas pictures and ornamental vases give an added touch of class throughout. Two sets of patio doors open out onto the stunning pool area at the rear of the property. There is also a large ground floor w/c, which has glass shelving and spotlights over the sink area. Enjoy your meals at the chunky wooden table with 6 wooden chairs, which carries the colour scheme of the villa through perfectly. The modern light colored wood and silver themed kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. At the front of the property sunlight pours through the window, over the sink, but a stylish blind is provided. Step through the patio doors and you will see that the stunning pool, with ladder, takes center stage at the rear of this glorious property. You can dine al fresco at the large glass table with chairs under the covered area, but a parasol and base are also provided for shade. A Cypriot style BBQ, sink and preparation area, sun loungers and an outdoor shower complete your ground floor outdoor living. A small garden at the bottom of the pool provides another shaded area for respite from the glorious Cypriot sunshine. The stairs complete with wooden and wrought iron handrail lead to the first floor landing. A large window half way up lets the sunshine stream in. On the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms, two double and one twin room with a master bathroom. The master double bedroom has a black wooden bed, bedside cabinet and lamp, with white built in wardrobes. Patio doors, with shutters, lead out onto a private balcony overlooking the pool. This room benefits from its own ensuite shower room with w/c, hand basin and large mirror. The second double bedroom is decorated in the same way as the first and also has window shutters. The third twin bedroom has white wooden beds, with bedside cabinet and window shutters, again with large white built in wardrobes. The bathroom has a very large storage area under the sunken sink unit with marble top, a shower over bath and a very large mirror. A beautiful property on an exclusive complex.
Cape Greko / Konnos Bay
Situated on the Protaras road approximately a mile east of Ayia Napa, Konnos Bay is a Blue Flag beach with breathtaking views, water sports and nature trails that take from 30 minutes to 3 hours, which are well worth doing for the fantastic coastal scenery along the way
Driving down the winding road towards the bay, the wide shore is sheltered by the rocks protecting it from the wind. Once on the beach, sun worshipers can relax and soak up the rays on the spacious beach with an occasional dip in the crystal clear waters
For the more adventurous, Konnos Bay has all sorts of water sports available. Jet skis, motor boats and boat tours are all available for hire. The sheltered bay also makes it an ideal location for water skiing.
FINAL CERTIFICATE OF APPROVAL HAS ALREADY BEING ISSUED AND TITLE DEEDS TO BE ISSUED MOST PROBABLY BEFORE THE END OF 2015
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 26.2 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 34.6 miles
- Pafos (International), 91.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.