6 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Agia Napa, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23288
- Air Condition: Throughout
- Shutters: Throughout
- Fly Screens: Throughout
- Central heating: Diesel
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views: 1.5 Km
- Mountain Views
- Walk in closet: Master Bathroom
- En suite bathroom: Master Bathroom
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Satellite dish
- Covered garage: 2
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 7
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: Ceramic and parquet in bedrooms
- Quiet location
- Walking distance to bus service
- Unobstructed sea views
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Laundry room
- Study Room
- Title deeds available
A beautiful five/six bedroom family home situated in a prestigious area on top of Agia Napa and just a five minute drive to the tourist resort of Ayia Napa.
As you pull up outside this amazing home you are met with a grand entrance to a fabulous property. Accessing double doors you are welcomed by a spacious lounge area which then continues through to a separate fully fitted kitchen and family dining area. There is a real feel of warmth and coziness about this house, each and every area is very family orientated.
Leading off from the kitchen is a study which can also be turned into a 6th bedroom. This room leads out into a huge wooden gazebo, a great place for entertaining in the winter months or during the summer to escape the warmer climate.
The front and rear garden boasts beautiful lush green landscaped gardens. The back garden has a barbeque area with ample space for a private swimming pool if desired. There is a further 500sqm worth of government land which is being used as a children's play area with a vast amount of fruit trees already planted.
Upstairs are five bedrooms. The master bedroom with en-suite jacuzzi shower and walk in wardrobes. The other bedrooms are all of double size, one of which is currently being used as a playroom.
The family bathroom with corner jacuzzi bath and vanity units has been fitted with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Furthermore there is an attic with pull down stair access.
This splendid family home must be seen to be appreciated offering privacy and seclusion set in a quiet residential area but only a five minute drive to all local amenities.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 36.8 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 50 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.