4 bedroom bungalow for sale
Cyprus - Protaras, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23179
- Central heating: Underfloor
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views: 2 km
- Mountain Views
- En suite bathroom: Master Bedroom
- Pressurised water system
- Fireplace: Provissions
- Mature garden
- Covered garage: 2
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Pool shower
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 2
- Fully furnished
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Flooring type: Ceramic
- Quiet location
- Walking distance to bus service
- Unobstructed sea views
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Laundry room
- Title deeds available
Unique Bungallow with 370 m2 covered areas is built in a large plot of 2,774 m2. It located on a hill overlooking Protaras and Famagusta, in the most exclusive areas of Protaras. The area is peaceful and quiet with few more sparse villas around but not adjacent to Villa Salamis; the are is guaranteed to stay natural, peaceful and quiet as further construction of new buildings is not allowed in the area. The villa enjoys spectacular SEA VIEWS of the Protaras Bay.
Just 3 km from the beautiful beach of Fig tree bay, less than 5 minutes from the center of Protaras, 15 minutes from Ayia Napa, 40 minutes from Larnaca airport and a short drive to a full range of amenities, the location of this luxurious Villa effortlessly combines comfort with convenience.
This amazing villa has been designed and finished to the highest specifications and provides a level of quality and comfort perfect for those wishing to spoil themselves a little. The main bathroom connects directly to the master bedroom. Of course, there is also a separated guests' WC. The kitchen is newly fitted and well-equipped. The house has provissions to be fully air conditioned with VRV/VRF central air conditioning for common areas (lounge, kitchen, e.t.c) and split units in all bedrooms. Underfloor heating exists as well for the few cold days you can expect to have in Cyprus.
In the external area there is a massive swimming pool (13m x 6m) and next to it there is a large covered barbecue area (13m x 3m). The pool can be heated in the winter by connecting its pumps to the underfloor heating system. There is also a double garage with direct access to the kitchen of the villa as well as a big pool house (8m x 4m) which can also be used a store room.
Provisions for a centrally controlled sound system are available to play music in the lounge/kitchen area as well as in the poll/barbecue area.
The villa is still under renovation and customizations/additions required by the new owners are welcome and can be undertaken. Professional landscape architects were responsible for the design of the gardens and the new owners will be able to put their personal touch here too if they wish to.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 42 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 53 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.