1 bedroom apartment for sale
Cyprus - Tersefanou, Larnaca
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23149
- Air Condition: All rooms
- Fully furnished
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Title deeds available
1 bedroom apartment fully furnished with title deeds
This property is situated within easy reach of Larnaca International Airport, the centre of Larnaca and the most popular area of Larnaca, the Phinikoudes, the palm tree lined seafront is the best place for a walk in the early evenings. Larnaca is the third largest town on the island and is one of the most popular coastal resorts in Cyprus and is also home to Cyprus' second busiest port as well as the island's new International Airport. Larnaca is already very popular for its taverns and restaurants offering fresh fish and traditional Cypriot cuisine, and the upgrades will further enhance this and in addition to restaurants, the area is also home to authentic handicraft workshops where visitors can watch the artists and craftsmen working.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 8.4 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 31.2 miles
- Pafos (International), 97.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.