2 bedroom apartment for sale
Cyprus - Kato Polemidia, Limassol
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 16049
- Double Glazed
- Covered garage: 1 Car
- Storage Room
- Provision for central heating
- Provision for Aircondition
- Quiet location
Shopping in Limassol is a fascinating experience, reflecting the diversity and contrast of the island itself. In a beautiful location this stunning property is indeed a gem, both internally and externally the property has been uniquely designed to offer a very special home, please feel free to contact us for additional information. Wait, there is one more thing... in Cyprus you drive on the left like in the U.K. Limassol has a commercial centre with one of the busiest Mediterranean ports serving both commercial vessels and cruise ships. This area, unlike the other resorts on the island it does not succumb over the winter months but thrives as a tourist destination and caters for cultural, astronomical and entertainment venues.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 47.2 miles
- Larnaka (International), 60.3 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 66.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.