3 bedroom apartment for sale
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, Mont Kiara
like this property?Call 0843 315 5825
- Super chic development with fantastic location
- Stunning interior design - furniture pack included!!
- Projected rentals 8% -10%
- Development team with proven track record
- Capital appreciation circa 20%
- Private cinema
- Sky beach !
- Roof top dining
- 10 minutes from KLCC
- Up to 70% finance for foreign investors!!
• On the edge, hip and happening lifestyle development - 3 towers already completed and we are now selling the fourth and final tower
• Fantastic positioning - Mont Kiara is the first and last word in investment locations in Kuala Lumpur right now
• Design driven 3 bed loft style apartments with furniture included!!
• Undoubtedly the coolest facilities in Kuala Lumpur including sky beach, roof top dining, private cinema, aqua gym, swimming pools, restaurants, retail area with boutiques, hairdressers, beauty salons, restaurants etc
• Projected rentals for owners is 8% -10% and capital appreciation is in the region of 20% based on the successes of tower 1 and tower 2
• Full management with a proven track record – towers one and two are finished and investors are already receiving returns
• 70% non-status finance available
• Freehold ownership is available for foreign buyers.
This project is a well established and sought after brand that offers facilities which are both unique and world class. The 4th tower is the one with the beach on the roof!!
The location couldn’t be better - Mont Kiara is an exclusive suburb of Kuala Lumpur and is in a strategic location being only 10 mins from KLCC, the city's centre point and home to the Petronas Twin Towers. Mont Kiara has a sophisticated feel and is home to the two most highly regarded international schools in the region, trendy cafe bars, high end shopping malls and is hugely popular with both expatriates and wealthy Malaysians alike. Mont Kiara has excellent rental and resale prospects for investors.
Over 90% sold out!!
Please don’t hesitate to be in touch !