4 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Cape Greko, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23478
- Air Condition: Throughout
- Fly Screens: Everywhere
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views: 500 m
- Mountain Views
- En suite bathroom: Master bedroom
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Satellite dish
- Car Port: 1
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Pool shower
- Barbeque area
- Fully furnished
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: Marble
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Walking distance from the sea
- Stone built
- Walking distance to bus service
- Unobstructed sea views
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Corner house
Located in Capo Greko just on the outskirts of Protaras, this beautiful villa sits on a hillside overlooking Protaras and the sea. The villa is secure with a gated entrance to the resort. Outside the villa is surrounded by landscaped gardens and palm trees along with plenty of sunloungers and garden furniture. The 10 x 4 metre private heated pool is finshed in marble from top to bottom even the roman steps entering the pool. There is an outside bar area with fridges, coolers, gas BBQ giving you everything you need to enjoy this wonderful property.
At the front of the villa there are sliding patio doors that open up to allow you to enjoy the fantastic sea views. In the lounge area there is a large white corner sofa, widescreen television with satellite and surround sound system, Wifi and Dvd player. The designer kitchen is complete with washing machine, dish washer and tumble dryer. In the dining area there is enough seating for 8 people comfortably. There is also a W.C. on the ground floor with stairs next to it leading up to the first floor. Upstairs there is 3 double bedrooms, one with ensuite and also a twin room with two single beds. There is a further family bathroom with a shower. This villa is immaculate in every way, even the little details such as mosquito doors make this villa one of the best in the region.
Cape Greco, also known as Cavo Greco, is a headland in the south-eastern part of the district. It is at the southern end of Famagusta Bay. It is frequently visited by many tourists for its natural beauty. It is a protected costal nature park. From the high points on the cliff that rests at the cape one can view amazing sights out to sea. According to local legend it is also the home of the 'Ayia Napa sea monster'.
This superb retreat lies on the seashore of one of the islands best resorts, just .5 km from the centre of Protaras, 5 km from the town of Paralimni, and only a short stroll away from the restaurants, bars and shopping centre.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 42.1 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 55.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.