Land for sale
Cyprus - Xylophagou, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- PLP 2817
- Close to amenities
- Sea Views: 2 km
The land is located right on the outskirts of the town opposite the Xylofagou police station where you can build one villa upto 440m2. A lot of big houses have been built around it the last few years. It is right on the West side of the town. Electricity, water and other services are there. Recommended for someone wishing to built a massive villa on a massive piece of Land. Land is attached to premix road.
ONLY A CYPRIOT NATIONALITY PERSON CAN BUY THIS LAND AS IT FALLS IN THE BRITISH BASES. ALSO IN ODRER FOR THE OWNER TO BE ALLOWED TO BUILT ONE PROPERTY HE HAS TO PROOVE THAT HE ONLY OWES THIS LAND AND WILL BUILT HIS FIRST PERMANENT RESIDENCE HOUSE.
Visitors around the world come to enjoy the fascinating combination of traditional rural life and all the elements of an established tourist centre in the Paralimni, Protaras and Ayia Napa areas.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 23.8 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 37.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.