Land for sale
Cyprus - Drimou, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- PLP 3076
- Close to amenities
- Mountain Views
Agricultural plot on the outskirts of Drimou village. The plot has road access and all the services are nearby.
Pafos, like every city which receives the title of European Capital of Culture, is becoming the centre of European cultural creative activity. Aphrodite's birthplace, Pafos provides the perfect backdrop, with some of the most beautiful and romantic locations, and with all-year sunshine practically guaranteed, you are certain to have days to remember. Beautiful countryside, a cosmopolitan resort, historic sites as well as sporting activities, the Pafos region has something for everyone at any time of year. All sorts of ancient ruins can be found here and the city is just a short journey from the untouched Akamas Peninsula, a staggering region of dramatic bays, gorges and incredible views ? so what are you waiting for?
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 12.5 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 58.1 miles
- Larnaka (International), 63.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.