2 bedroom penthouse for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Málaga, Estepona
like this property?Call: 03339 395974
- Communal Pool
- Hydro Massage Baths
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Video Entry
- Underground Parking
- Large Terraces
- Air Conditioning Hot/Cold
- Marble Floors
With unrivalled prices starting as from only 115.000€ for the 2 beds units, all the Resort apartments & penthouses benefit from superb qualities including:
• Light and airy living areas
• Large terraces with unobstructed sea views and / or private gardens
• Beautiful cream marble floors
• Fully equipped kitchens with Bosch appliances
• Air conditioning throughout
• Hydro massage baths
• Built in BBQ in the Penthouses
• Fully fitted marble bathrooms
• Fitted wardrobes
• Utility room
• Gas installation
• Video entry
• 1 or 2 Underground parking spaces
• 1 Storage
This Resort comprises 52 apartments divided into 3 blocks with 3 storey´s each block. The new owners will be able to choose from lovely garden units with a private garden plot starting as from 30m2 to 88m2 and direct access to the central swimming pool, middle floor units with great garden and sea views, or the stunning penthouses with 360º unobstructed sea views and terraces with up to 120m2 with their own built in BBQ.
• 2 beds as from only 115.000€
• 1 bed Penthouses as from only 129.000€
• 2 beds Penthouses as from only 188.000€
The complex enjoys a large central swimming pool, and 1 for kids, and beautiful landscaped gardens both illuminated at night. It also enjoys a playground - kids area close to the swimming pool and inside the complex. You will also benefit from a 24h security entrance and it is a private gated complex to ensure the security of all the new owners.
dpi specialise in repossession and discounted properties on the Costa del Sol. Areas include: Mijas, Elviria, Marbella, Puerto Banus, Estepona, Duquesa, Casares.
Check out www.directpropertyinvestments.com for our latest repossession properties.
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 22.5 miles
- Málaga (International), 39.8 miles
- Jerez (International), 55.2 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (International), 79.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.