3 bedroom house for sale
Thailand - Chiang Mai
like this property?Call: 0066904187110
- 3 bathroom(s)
- Condition: Excellent
- Floor space: 126
- Communal garden
- Distance from an airport: 30 mins
- Distance from a golf course: 15 mins
The project consists of 102 townhomes set on a large plot over 10-rai in size. This means that a large proportion of the site is reserved for green areas. With The Clover Townhome being a fully gated community with 24-hour security guards and CCTV coverage, parents buying here can relax in the knowledge that their children are able to play safely on the development.
In terms of location, The Clover Townhome project occupies an enviable location, as it is situated less than a kilometre from Chiang Mai International Airport, making it an ideal location for anyone who travels frequently by air. It is also a quick and easy journey into the city centre from here and there are many shopping malls such as Central Airport Plaza and hypermarkets including Big C and Tesco Lotus within easy reach. Chiang Mai University is also easy to get to from here as well as Chiang Mai Railway Station. Families will also appreciate the fact that the project is located close to a number of leading international schools and hospitals.
At The Clover Townhome, there are two sizes of townhouses for buyers to choose from. Type B townhouses are the smaller of the two, containing two-bedrooms and two-bathrooms with parking for one car. Interior space is 105m2, with the townhouses set on a plot of 80m2. Type A townhouses are the larger option, containing three-bedrooms and three-bathrooms, with parking for two cars. Interior space on these townhouses is 126m2, with plot sizes starting from 123m2.
Having commenced construction in the spring of 2013, The Clover Townhome project is now well underway, with many of the buildings already complete and ready for immediate occupation. Buyers at the project benefit from a generous payment plan whereby they only need to pay 20% upon contract, with the remaining 80% not due until the handover date.
In summary, The Clover Townhome is an ideal choice for buyers looking to obtain a spacious two or three-bedroom home at highly affordable prices compared to condos of an equivalent size.
- 24/7 Security
- Partially Furnished
- Close to Malls
- Close to Hospitals
- Children's Playground
- Close to Railway Station
- Two-Bed Townhouse-Min: 105m2 - THB 2,150,000
- Two-Bed Townhouse-Max: 105m2 - THB 2,670,000
- 3-Bed Townhouse-Min: 114m2 - THB 2,830,000
- 3-Bed Townhouse-Max: 126m2 - THB 3,250,000
- Reservation Fee: N/A
- Contract Deposit: 20% (within 10 days)
- Interim Payments: N/A
- Handover: 80%
- Maintenance Fee: THB 8 / per m2 / per month
- Sinking Fund: N/A
- Transfer Tax: Buyer responsible
- Electric & Water Meters: Buyer Responsible
Start Date: Q2-2013
End Date: December 2014
- Chiang Mai (International), 15.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.