3 bedroom house for sale
Thailand - Chiang Mai
like this property?Call: 0066904187110
- 2 bathroom(s)
- Condition: Excellent
- Floor space: 115
- Communal pool
- Communal garden
- Distance from an airport: 30 mins
- Distance from a golf course: 15 mins
The houses at Green View are unbelievable good value for money, starting at less than THB 2 million! For this price, you get a single-storey home containing three-bedrooms and two-bathrooms with an internal area of 115m2. For THB 2,590,000, you can upgrade to a larger, two-story home which contains three-bedrooms and three-bathrooms with 152m2 of internal space. There is also a slightly larger two-storey villa available, containing 157m2 of internal space for THB 2,690,000. All of the houses are built on identical plots of 210m2.
You may be thinking that, considering the incredibly low prices at Green View, this must be a no frills development which offers little in the way of facilities. If so, then you are going to be very pleasantly surprised, as the facilities that are on offer on this development are equal if not superior to those on other villa developments where homes constant significantly more than they do at Green View. Not only is Green View perfectly secure with around-the-clock security, but all owners get to enjoy a vast communal swimming pool and a clubhouse which contains a fully-equipped fitness centre. There are many green areas throughout the site plus a beautiful lake, with childrens playground areas. So there are plenty of activities for the entire family to enjoy.
All of the communal facilities are already to complete, so you are able to start enjoying them immediately that you move into your new home. And you could be living in your new home within a matter of weeks, because Green View has several finished villas which are available for immediate occupation. Or, if you wanted some slight modification to your home or would prefer a wider choice of plots or would like longer to pay then choose one of the offplan options which can be delivered in six months. The offplan option is ideal for anyone who does not have all their finance in place immediately because the development offers a very generous payment plan. To buy here, you only need to pay 10% on contract, with the remaining 90% not due until your new home is ready for immediate occupation.
In terms of location, Green View is located in the north of Chiang Mai in a quiet and beautiful part of the citys suburbs, some 8km from the city centre, which is easy to reach as the project is located just off highway 1001. The location means that Green View is close to Maejo University and also to one of the largest markets in the area.
In summary, if you have a limited budget and are looking for the best value-for-money home for you and your family, there are no other options as affordable as Green View.
- 24/7 Security
- Children's Playground
- Partial Furnished
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Close to Schools
- Three Bed Min: 115m2 - THB 1,990,000
- Three Bed Max: 157m2 - THB 2,690,000
- Reservation Fee: THB 10,000
- Contract Deposit: 10% (within 10 days)
- Interim Payments: N/A
- Handover: 90%
- Maintenance Fee: THB 3 / per m2 / per month
- Sinking Fund: N/A
- Transfer Tax: Buyer responsible
- Electric & Water Meters: Buyer Responsible
Start Date: 2011
End Date: 0-6 months
- Chiang Mai (International), 8.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.