2 bedroom apartment for sale
Thailand - Chiang Mai
like this property?Call: 0066904187110
- 2 bathroom(s)
- Condition: Excellent
- Floor space: 72
- Distance from an airport: 30 mins
- Distance from a golf course: 15 mins
The project boasts a highly desirable location within easy walking distance of the new Maya Shopping Mall, with easy access to the ever-popular Nimman Road area with its wide variety of bars and restaurants. The location also means that Moda is within easy driving distance of Chiang Mai University. Being located just off one of Chiang Mais main ring roads means that it is also very easy to access all other important parts of the city, including the city centre and Chiang Mai International Airport.
Although the apartment sizes start off at a compact 32.7m2 one-bedroom apartment, in general, the apartment sizes at Moda Condo tend to be larger than the majority of condos which are currently on offer in the city. Most of the one-bedroom apartments here range from 43m2 to 48m2, while the remaining two-bedroom apartments left on sale are also a generous 72.3m2 in size. With all of the apartments at Moda Condo supplied fully furnished with the highest quality furniture and fittings, Moda Condo is an ideal choice for anyone looking for a permanent residence in the city, as there is plenty of space available. The high standard to which the project is built and furnished and larger sizes of the apartments means that there will be high rental demand for apartments here as well, making Moda Condo a good choice for anyone looking to achieve a high, regular rental income.
The facilities on offer at Moda Condo are as luxurious as the apartments themselves, with a good-sized swimming pool and well-equipped fitness centre available for the use of residents, plus a very impressive lobby area.
Moda Condo is already over 75% sold out, so anyone wishing to purchase in this highly upmarket and luxuriously appointed development needs to take advantage of the opportunity soon. Payment terms at Moda Condo are generous with buyers needing to invest only 15% of the purchase price during the remainder of the construction process. The remaining 85% is not payable until the development is completed in 2015.
- 24/7 Security
- Central Location
- Close to Malls
- Fitness Centre
- Fully Furnished
- Swimming Pool
- One-Bed-Min: 32.2m2 - THB 2,900,700
- One-Bed-Max: 48.7m2 - THB 3,928,700
- Two-Bed-Min: 72.3m2 - THB 5,783,200
- Two-Bed-Max: 72.3m2 - THB 6,506,100
- Reservation Fee: THB 50,000
- Contract Deposit: 5% (within 10 days)
- Interim Payments: 10%
- Handover: 85%
- Maintenance Fee: TB 45 / per m2 / per month
- Sinking Fund: THB 500 / per m2 / one time
- Transfer Tax: Buyer responsible
- Electric & Water Meters: Buyer Responsible
- Start Date: 2013
- Finish Date: December 2014
- Chiang Mai (International), 15.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.