3 bedroom villa for sale
Greece - Peloponnese, Messinia, Messenian Mani
like this property?Call: 03339 395806
- Requires finishing
- Comes with a walled plot of 4000m2
- Property is at the sea
- Set in a beautiful location
This exceptional property exemplifies the mantra: location, location, location.
The villa is conveniently located in close proximity to the fabulous resort of Stoupa, which apart from its excellent water-front tavernas, cafes and extensive amenities, has two of the finest golden sandy beaches in Greece. It stands 28 miles south of Kalamata on the Messinian Mani peninsula.
Kalamata airport offers flights to and from Athens, as well as to a host of European destinations.
SIZE & DESCRIPTION OF THE HOUSE:
The villa, is constructed on 2 levels, has a floor size of 250m2 and currently needs finishing on the interior.
This is an opportunity for you to purchase the existing villa, allowing you to put your personal stamp on the finished property.
Both floors have been divided into a number of specific rooms, but it would be possible to devise new floor plans to open it out into one or two magnificent spaces that would take maximum advantage of the exquisite sea views.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLOT:
The villa comes with a walled plot of 4000m2
DISTANCE TO THE SEA:
This property is at the sea.
There is a cycle path to the front of the property. You cross over the path and walk down a few stone steps to the sea.
Set in beautiful location facing the water.
O’Connor Properties is an independent, family-run estate agency, dedicated to providing a highly personal, professional & friendly service, drawing on more than 10 years experience in the Greek property market.
We believe there is no substitute for experience, and our many years of work in the local market ensures a service which is second to none.
Our aim is to offer you, our customers, the best possible service and excellent value for money.
• We offer advice on cheap flights and the best way to get here.
• Upon request we book you into the kind of accommodation you would like.
• We drive you to as many properties and villages as you wish, giving you information on the properties, as well as on the area (history of the area, cultural features etc).
• Not only do we help you choose your “dream-property”,
• assist you with all the legal matters and purchasing procedure,
• help you open a bank account,
• but we can also offer you advice on any other matter such as
• health and house insurance,
• transfers of funds, pensions, etc
• transportation of your furniture (companies and legal advice),
• best shops,
• restaurants, and
• the “know how” of the area you wish to purchase a property.
• We can also introduce you to some excellent English speaking architects, who have their own crews of builders, plumbers, electricians, etc, and who have the experience of restoring old stone houses to their former glory, or building new houses for you.
• We can introduce you to English speaking lawyers that can help you through the purchasing procedure, in fact you have to do nothing, they do it all. This means that the property can be signed over to you in your absence and it is not necessary for you to be present.
Your lawyer will draw a deposit agreement in both languages between you and the vendor.
He/she will arrange everything else, Greek Inland Revenue, Public Notary, Registry Office etc on your behalf.
Your lawyer will then have the deeds translated into your own language, and sent to you by courier.
There are a great number of highly satisfied clients who will be more than willing to share with you their experience of buying through our company or their building or renovating experience.
Press releases and T.V. coverage of the O’Connor Real Estate in Greece.
This includes extracts re. our company from highly reputed magazines and newspapers, such as:
“A Place in the Sun magazine”
October issue 2010 (2 pages case study)
“House Hunters in the Sun” issue January/February 2006.
“Homes Overseas” July 2005 issue, and a 3-page article in April 2003 issue.
“The daily Telegraph” 17/07/04
“The Times” 14/11/05, 6/6/03, and 2001.
“World of Property”,
“International Living” April 2003,
the supplement of “The Evening Standard” 3rd October 2001,
as well as many regional Newspapers such as
“The Journal” June 16 2001,
The Evening Chronicle” June 19 2001,
and others in Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester, etc.
“Greek house hunters” August 2011
“House Hunters International” Spring 2010, August 2009
“A Place In The Sun” Channel 4, September 2004 & 2002
“The Richard And Judy Show” Channel 4, 2003.
Chris and Mary O'Connor
Verga, 24100 Kalamata, Greece
Tel and Fax: 0030 27210 96614
mobile: 0030 6977 52 40 39
- Kalamata (International), 61.8 miles
- Zakynthos Island (International), 65.7 miles
- Cephalonia (International), 85.5 miles
- Aktion (International), 97.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.