Plot for sale
Greece - Peloponnese, Messinia, Messenian Mani
like this property?Call: 03339 395806
- Excellent road access
- Electricity and water nearby
- 10 minutes drive to the sandy beaches
- Amazing views
This lovely plot of land is situated in an ideal location with excellent road access & electricity and water nearby.
It just minutes from the picturesque year-round village of Ag. Nikolaos, with supermarkets , tavernas and cafes.
It is a 10 min drive to the cosmopolitan resort of Stoupa that boasts 2 of the most beautiful sandy beaches in Greece.
It is approx. a one-hour drive to Kalamata international airport.
Kalamata itself is approx. a 50-min drive.
DESCRIPTION OF PLOT:
* The plot covers an area of approx 500m2.
* Topographic and forestry commission certificates are available.
* The plot has amazing sea views.
* All services; i.e. water, electricity and telephone in close proximity to the plot.
* Easy access from asphalt road
* Building allowance 200 m2
DISTANCE TO THE SEA:
A 5-minute stroll to a beautiful sandy beach.
The unique position of the plot offers views of the Messinian Bay and spectacular sunsets.
O'Connor Properties is an independent, family-run estate agency, dedicated to providing a highly personal, professional & friendly service, drawing on more than 10 years experience in the Greek property market.
We believe there is no substitute for experience, and our many years of work in the local market ensures a service which is second to none.
Our aim is to offer you, our customers, the best possible service and excellent value for money.
* We offer advice on cheap flights and the best way to get here.
* Upon request we book you into the kind of accommodation you would like.
* We drive you to as many properties and villages as you wish, giving you information on the properties, as well as on the area (history of the area, cultural features etc).
* Not only do we help you choose your "dream-property",
* assist you with all the legal matters and purchasing procedure,
* help you open a bank account,
* but we can also offer you advice on any other matter such as
* health and house insurance,
* transfers of funds, pensions, etc
* transportation of your furniture (companies and legal advice),
* best shops,
* restaurants, and
* the "know how" of the area you wish to purchase a property.
* We can also introduce you to some excellent English speaking architects, who have their own crews of builders, plumbers, electricians, etc, and who have the experience of restoring old stone houses to their former glory, or building new houses for you.
* We can introduce you to English speaking lawyers that can help you through the purchasing procedure, in fact you have to do nothing, they do it all. This means that the property can be signed over to you in your absence and it is not necessary for you to be present.
Your lawyer will draw a deposit agreement in both languages between you and the vendor.
He/she will arrange everything else, Greek Inland Revenue, Public Notary, Registry Office etc on your behalf.
Your lawyer will then have the deeds translated into your own language, and sent to you by courier.
There are a great number of highly satisfied clients who will be more than willing to share with you their experience of buying through our company or their building or renovating experience. Their e-mail addresses or telephone numbers are available upon request.
Press releases and T.V. coverage of the O'Connor Real Estate in Greece.
This includes extracts re. our company from highly reputed magazines and newspapers, such as:
"A Place in the Sun magazine"
October issue 2010 (2 pages case study)
"House Hunters in the Sun" issue January/February 2006.
"Homes Overseas" July 2005 issue, and a 3-page article in April 2003 issue.
"The daily Telegraph" 17/07/04
"The Times" 14/11/05, 6/6/03, and 2001.
"World of Property",
"International Living" April 2003,
the supplement of "The Evening Standard" 3rd October 2001,
as well as many regional Newspapers such as
"The Journal" June 16 2001,
The Evening Chronicle" June 19 2001,
and others in Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester, etc.
"Greek house hunters" August 2011
"House Hunters International" Spring 2010, August 2009
"A Place In The Sun" Channel 4, September 2004 & 2002
"The Richard And Judy Show" Channel 4, 2003.
Chris and Mary O'Connor
Verga, 24100 Kalamata, Greece
Tel and Fax: 0030 27210 96614
mobile: 0030 6977 52 40 39
- Kalamata (International), 61.8 miles
- Zakynthos Island (International), 65.7 miles
- Cephalonia (International), 85.5 miles
- Aktion (International), 97.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.