5 bedroom house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Granada, Itrabo
like this property?Call: 01865 600018
- 5 Bedrooms: 4 Double Rooms (3 en suite with air con), and 1 single
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Sunny Terraces including Pool Terrace
- Sea and Countryside⁄Village Views
- Italian Design Porcelain Bathroom Furnishings
- Large Open Plan Kitchen with Marble Work Tops
- Potential earnings as a B&B or rental property
- Traditional charming Andalucian village close to Granada and Malaga and coast
- Property Size: 443 Meters Squared
The property is just 15 mins drive from the coast in between Granada (45 mins drive) and Malaga (60 min drive). The seaside resort towns of Almunecar and Salobrena are just 15 mins drive away.
Perfect holiday with potential rental income, or permanent home with good access to main highways to Malaga or Granada. Itrabo is located in the Costa Tropical in Andalucia and is ideally situated close to a number of activities such as golf, skiing, walking, cycling and scuba diving.
The property consists of:
-4 double bedrooms and 1 single. Three of the double rooms have air conditioning and en suite bathrooms, with a separate bathroom for the single and double.
1. Plunge pool terrace.
2. Terrace with grape vine and overhanging Bougainvillea.
3 Enclosed and shaded Moroccan terrace with in built BBQ, sink⁄kitchen area.
4. Roof terrace with tiled pergola and dining area and utility roof with mains water.
-Four reception rooms
-Open Plan kitchen⁄Dining room with open fireplace. The kitchen has large marble work tops.
-Two utility rooms one with washing machine and sink.
-Some furniture included and many items negotiable.
- Large bodega (Cellar) with independent access, with plumbing and electricity. Could be converted into a separate small apartment (building license granted).
Pictures of the property and surroundings can be viewed on our website: http:⁄⁄www.itrabohills.co.uk
Itrabo is a charming village that has an unmistakably north-African feel with its flat roofed, white washed houses that huddle onto the hillside. The network of traffic free narrow streets, squares and alleyways and access into the surrounding hills, provide a walking delight and an interesting exploration into the timeless qualities of daily life of traditional rural Spain.
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED
- Málaga (International), 45.5 miles
- Almería (International), 73.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.