2 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Letymvou, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23639
- Mountain Views
- Car Port
- Quiet location
- Stone built
- Title deeds available
A very traditional house located in one of the most picturesque villages of Cyprus sorrounded by green. It needs full reburbishment. It includes a good size of back yard and garden
There's lots of Brits who live in Paphos, that means no language problems. Pafos is a magical city rich with fascinating things to see and areas of exquisite natural beauty. Pafos was the island's capital for six centuries, like an open-air museum, large parts of it have been put on UNESCO's heritage list. The dream is becoming a reality,Pafos has managed to achieve the most visionary, the most ambitious goal in its modern history: to claim and receive the title of European Capital of Culture 2017.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 20.2 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 93.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.